The Lexus NX lineup is more than just a good-looking premium SUV. It’s also designed to keep you safe. Whether you’re driving on the highway or trying to back out of a parking spot at the grocery store, the 2020 NX offers technologies that allow you to move with confidence.
No matter which 2020 Lexus NX model you choose, the Lexus Safety System+ 2.0 comes standard. This portfolio of active safety features works to increase your awareness and improve your decision-making while out on the road. It includes the following technologies:
- Pre-Collision Safety System with Pedestrian (Low-Light) and Bicycle Detection
- Lane Departure Alert with Lane Keep Assist
- Dynamic Radar Cruise Control
- Automatic High Beam
Know Your Surroundings
- The Blind Spot Monitor warns you of vehicles in your blind spot, using both visual and audible cues so you can change lanes without fear.
- Rear Cross Traffic Alert lets you know when vehicles are approaching you when you’re attempting to reverse, allowing you to avoid potential collisions with ease.
Several technologies help the 2020 Lexus NX grip the road more tightly and handle steadily in tricky situations.
- Stop unwanted wheel spin thanks to AWD with dynamic torque control
- Improve control on slick roads with traction control
- Steer more precisely and safely with vehicle stability control
- Tackle steep hills easily with hill start assist control