The Lexus UX raises the bar in the compact luxury crossover segment, boasting peppy power and handling, city-smart technologies, and a supremely comfortable interior that’s perfect for urban commuting.
Under the hood of the Lexus UX, you will find one of two powertrains:
- The Lexus UX 200 comes standard with a 2.0-litre four-cylinder engine
- Produces up to 168 horsepower and is paired to a Continuously Variable Transmission for smooth acceleration
- 8.0 L/100 km in the city; 6.3 L/100 km on the highway
- For the Lexus UX 250h AWD, you get 2.0-litre four-cylinder engine that works with Lexus Hybrid Drive for optimal efficiency and includes standard all-wheel drive
- Gets a total system output of 181 horsepower
- 5.7 L/100 km in the city; 6.2 L/100 km on the highway
Whether you’re stuck in a traffic jam and need to make a work call or simply want to stay entertained on the go, the 2020 UX has the innovations you need.
- Get turn-by-turn directions on the available 10.3-inch display
- Use the Enform Remote app on your smartphone to control your UX model. This app will allow you to:
- Lock and unlock your vehicle
- Remotely start your engine
- Check that your windows and moonroof are closed
- Remember where you parked
- Monitor guest drivers
- Navigate city streets with confidence using the standard Lexus Safety System+ 2.0 package of safety technologies, which includes:
- Pre-Collision Safety System with Pedestrian (Low Light) and Bicycle Detection
- Lane Departure Alert with Lane Keep Assist
- Dynamic Radar Cruise Control
- Automatic High Beam
Experience relaxation behind the wheel and throughout the cabin when you opt for the Lexus UX.
- Heated, power-adjustable front seats trimmed in NuLuxe® ensure comfort even when it’s cold outside — and ventilation is available, too
- Both the steering wheel and shifter are wrapped in leather
- Dual-zone climate control gets the temperature just right for both rows
- A power slide/tilt moonroof fills the cabin with extra light and scenery
To learn more about the high-tech luxury of the 2020 Lexus UX, contact us here at Lexus Downtown in Toronto and we’ll set you up with a test drive.
- + Disclaimers