2023 Lexus GX
If you’ve been looking for a powerful and luxurious SUV, consider taking a test drive in the Lexus GX. This robust vehicle perfectly blends rugged performance with upscale features and modern technology.
Even with its high-end exterior appeal, the Lexus GX can go beyond the city streets thanks to its full-bodied powertrain.
- Under the hood is a 4.6-litre V8 engine that delivers 301 horsepower, 329 lb-ft of torque, and a max towing capacity of 6,500 pounds.
- With its six-speed automatic transmission, the GX gets 16.2 L/100 km in the city and 12.3 L/100 km on the highway.
- Along with all of that power, the SUV’s full time 4WD system automatically monitors the wheels and will improve traction when needed.
The 2023 GX has a refined exterior and a premium interior to match — offering a wealth of first-class standard features.
- On the outside, the new Lexus GX is equipped with full LED lighting (headlights, fog lights, and taillights), rain-sensing wipers, roof rails, a rear spoiler, illuminated running boards, and a power slide/tilt moonroof.
- All of these wonderful amenities can be accented by the GX’s appealing palette of unique colours, including Nori Green and Nightfall Mica.
- The upscale interior greets you with comfort features like eight-way power front NuLuxe™ seats that are heated and ventilated, heated second-row seats, a heated steering wheel with wood and leather trim, and tri-zone automatic climate control.
Whether you’re commuting to work or heading off on a weekend adventure, you’ll be safe and entertained in the new Lexus GX.
- Every model is equipped with a Lexus Navigation infotainment system, a 10.3-inch touch-screen display, Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™, and SiriusXM® satellite radio.
- The standard Lexus Safety System+ suite of driver-assist features includes:
- Pre-Collision Safety System
- Lane Departure Alert
- Dynamic Radar Cruise Control (high-speed)
- Automatic High Beam
2023 Lexus GX near me
You can learn more about the 2023 Lexus GX by contacting our team or visiting us at Lexus Downtown in Toronto, Ontario.