2023 Lexus IS
You get to choose just how much power you want behind the wheel of the 2023 IS.
- The standard 2.0-litre four-cylinder engine delivers 241 horsepower, 11.0 L/100 km in the city and 7.6 L/100 km on the highway.
- For a bit of a boost, opt for the 3.5-litre V6 engine on the IS 300 AWD and IS 350 AWD for 260 and 311 horsepower, respectively.
- The Lexus IS 500 RWD F SPORT offers the most potent performance with its 5.0-litre V8 engine that pushes out a whopping 472 horsepower.
Exterior and interior features
The athletic exterior of the new Lexus IS is accented by its refined, well-appointed interior.
- In the front of the sporty sedan, you’ll see the iconic Lexus spindle grille flanked by sharp LED headlights.
- Paint your new IS in an exciting colour like Grecian Water or Eminent White Pearl, or F SPORT-exclusive options like Infrared or Caviar.
- The driver-focused cabin of the 2023 IS features a eight-way power driver’s seat covered in NuLuxe™ artificial leather, heated and ventilated front seats, and dual zone climate control.
- You can elevate the interior even further with available amenities like a driver seat memory system, a heated steering wheel, and F SPORT accents like Circuit Red NuLuxe™ seats.
Safety and infotainment tech
You’ll appreciate the advanced technology that keeps you entertained and safe in the new Lexus IS.
- The elevated interior is outfitted with Lexus Display Audio, an 8-inch display screen, Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™, SiriusXM® satellite radio, and a 10-speaker audio system.
- When you choose the IS 500 RWD F SPORT, you’ll get the most exquisite music experience possible with the 17-speaker Mark Levinson® Premium Audio System.
- Rest easy with the driver-assist systems included with standard Lexus Safety System+ 2.5:
- Full-Speed Range Dynamic Radar Cruise Control
- Automatic High Beam
- Lane Tracing Assist
- Lane Departure Alert with Steering Assist
- Pre-Collision System with Pedestrian and Bicycle Detection
- Front-to-Front Risk Detection
- Left Turn Intersection Support
2023 Lexus IS near me
Learn more about the 2023 Lexus IS by contacting our team or when you visit us at Lexus Downtown in Toronto, Ontario.