2023 Lexus RC
The two grades of the 2023 RC — RC 300 AWD and RC 350 AWD — each offer their own level of power to suit your preferred driving style.
- Under the hood of the 2023 RC 300 AWD is a 3.5-litre direct injection V6 that delivers 260 horsepower, 236 lb-ft of torque, and 12.2 L/100 km in the city.
- Variable Valve Timing with Intelligence on this model enhances everything from torque to fuel economy.
- With a more aggressive, dual injection 3.5-litre V6, the 2023 RC 350 AWD gets 311 horsepower, 280 lb-ft of torque, and the same city fuel rating as the RC 300 AWD.
- This model has a standard Sound Amplifying Resonator that lets out a beastly roar when accelerating.
Interior and exterior features
The new Lexus RC has a head-turning design with a comfortable, driver-focused interior to match.
- On the outside you’ll find the signature Lexus spindle grille flanked by razor sharp LED headlights, 19-inch alloy wheels, heated exterior mirrors, and a power slide/tilt moonroof.
- Both 2023 RC models have heated and ventilated front seats, a heated steering wheel, and a driver’s seat memory system for added convenience.
- Optional F SPORT details are available for both the exterior and interior, pumping up the muscular appeal of the sports car.
Safety and infotainment tech
With all of the advanced tech in the 2023 RC, you’ll be entertained, connected, and safe on every drive.
- The standard 8-inch touch-screen display works seamlessly with features like Apple CarPlay®, Android Auto™, Siri® Eyes Free, Bluetooth®, SiriusXM® satellite radio, and a 10-speaker audio system.
- Moving up to the RC 350 AWD increases the touch screen’s size to 10.3 inches and adds a 17-speaker Mark Levinson® Premium Audio System.
- Every new Lexus RC comes with Lexus Safety System+ 2.5, which includes the following features:
- Lane Departure Alert with Steering Assist
- Front-to-Front Risk Detection
- Left Turn Intersection Support
- Lane Tracing Assist
- Pre-Collision System with Pedestrian Detection and Bicycle Detection
- Automatic High Beam
- Full-Speed Range Dynamic Radar Cruise Control
2023 Lexus RC near me
You can experience the exhilaration of the 2023 Lexus RC when you contact our team or visit us at Lexus Downtown in Toronto, Ontario.
 Estimates determined using approved Government of Canada Test Methods. Actual fuel consumption will vary based on driving habits and other factors. Refer to the Government of Canada Fuel Consumption Guide for further information.