2024 Lexus LC
With each turn and every press of the gas pedal, the new Lexus LC offers an exhilarating experience.
- The gas-powered LC houses a 5.0-litre V8 engine under its hood that delivers a whopping 471 horsepower and 9.7 L/100 km on the highway.
- For a more efficient, yet still invigorating drive, the LC 500h (hybrid) gets 354 net horsepower and up to 7.1 L/100 km on the highway.
- Both models have an ultra-low centre of gravity and are equipped with premium rear-wheel drive for sharp handling.
Once you get inside the new LC, you’ll be surrounded by an abundance of upscale features.
- It’s supremely simple to stay connected on the go thanks to the Lexus Interface, which includes wireless smartphone connectivity as well as trials of Safety Connect, Service Connect, Remote Connect, and Drive Connect.
- Enjoy lavish appointments like a heated steering wheel with adjustable temperature control, Lexus Climate Concierge, and heated and ventilated front seats.
- The cabin can also be crafted with available Alcantara and leather sport seats that contour around your body.
- Every new Lexus LC comes with Lexus Safety System+ 2.5, a comprehensive suite of advanced driver-assist features to provide added peace of mind.
The dynamic hard-top exterior of the 2024 LC is highlighted by striking lines and sophisticated touches from front to back.
- The athletic build of the LC features useful amenities like LED lighting (with an auto-leveling headlamp system); rain-sensing wipers; and heated, power-adjustable mirrors with memory.
- Enjoy gorgeous views above as you glide through the city thanks to the car’s fixed glass roof panel with a retractable sun shade.
- You can elevate the appearance of your LC with the Lexus LC 500 Bespoke Build, which lets you choose from various design elements like forged wheels, a carbon fibre or glass roof, and much more.
2024 Lexus LC Near Me
Contact our team or come visit us at Lexus Downtown in Toronto, Ontario, to take the 2024 Lexus LC for a test drive!
 Estimates determined using approved Government of Canada Test Methods. Actual fuel consumption will vary based on driving habits and other factors. Refer to the Government of Canada Fuel Consumption Guide for further information.