2024 Lexus NX
You can choose between a gas or hybrid powertrain on the 2024 NX, including a heart-pumping turbo option on the NX 350.
- The standard 2.5-litre engine on the NX 250 delivers 203 horsepower and gets up to 9.4 L/100 km in the city and 7.4 L/100 km on the highway.
- Moving up to the NX 350h gives you the power of Lexus Hybrid Drive and 240 net horsepower behind the wheel.
- This hybrid setup gets 5.7 L/100 km in the city and 6.4 L/100 km on the highway.
- For the most power possible, choose the NX 350 and its 2.4-litre turbocharged engine that generates 275 horsepower.
- With this powerful engine, you’ll get up to 10.5 L/100 km in the city and 8.3 L/100 km on the highway.
- No matter which engine you choose, you will always have the added confidence of standard all-wheel drive helping you on various road conditions in and outside of the city.
The exterior of the new Lexus NX features a new design language from the brand, exuding even more clean lines and sharp edges for a sporty yet sophisticated ride.
- In the front you’ll notice the iconic Lexus spindle grille that’s flanked by bi-beam LED headlamps (triple beam headlamps available).
- The NX comes standard with 18-inch alloy wheels, or you can upgrade to the available 20-inch wheels for a bit more flair.
- A power slide/tilt moonroof is standard on the NX 350 and gives you a chance to allow fresh air into the cabin while enjoying views above.
- When it comes to function, the Lexus NX is equipped with helpful rain-sensing windshield wipers as well as heated, power-folding side mirrors.
Much like the exterior, the inside of the 2024 NX has its own Tazuna design concept that focuses on intuitive, direct control.
- Right off the bat, you’ll be surrounded by premium amenities in the cabin like a leather-wrapped and heated steering wheel, heated NuLuxe™ front seats, and dual-zone climate control.
- Both you and your front passenger will appreciate the eight-way power-adjustable seats while the NX 350 adds ventilated front seats.
- To add even more sophistication, add the available 64-colour thematic illumination that has themes like Sunset, Waterfall, and Rain Forest.
Across all trims of the 2024 Lexus NX, you’ll have the same standard infotainment tech to help you on the go.
- Every model has a large, Lexus Interface 9.8-inch HD touch-screen display where you’ll find your audio, climate, and vehicle info.
- An available 14-inch touch-screen display makes things even bigger and easier to see.
- Connect your smartphone seamlessly with wireless Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™ to view your top compatible apps on the touch-screen display.
- You can also connect via Bluetooth® or through USB port in the front console.
- The available intelligent assistant works when you say “Hey Lexus” and can provide you with directions, the weather, and more.
- For the best audio experience, the NX 350 Executive and F SPORT Series 3 packages offer a 17-speaker Mark Levinson® audio system.
Drive with added peace of mind thanks to the many advanced safety systems that come standard on the new Lexus NX.
- The Lexus Safety System+ 3.0 suite of driver-assist systems includes some supremely smart features, like:
- Road Sign Assist
- Risk Avoidance Emergency Steer Assist
- Right & Left Turn Vehicle Detection
- Oncoming Vehicle Detection
- On long drives, you’re sure to appreciate Dynamic Radar Cruise Control with Curve Speed Management that automatically adjusts to keep you safe.
- Other convenient safety features include a rear camera washer as well as a Blind Spot Monitor System that alerts you when it’s not safe to change lanes.
2024 Lexus NX near me
If you’d like to learn more about the Lexus NX or take this upscale SUV for a test drive, contact our team or stop by and see us at Lexus Downtown in Toronto, Ontario.