2024 Lexus UXh
The new Lexus UXh was crafted for a sophisticated driving experience in the city. With its sleek looks, compact size, and hybrid powertrain, you’ll turn heads at every corner. Get to know the Lexus UXh and take it for a test drive at Lexus Downtown.
Thanks to its precise handling and efficient performance, you’ll always enjoy getting behind the wheel of the new Lexus UXh.
- Powering the 2024 UXh is the Lexus Hybrid Drive system, which gets up to 5.7 L/100 km in the city and 6.2 L/100 km on the highway.
- Even as a hybrid, you’ll still get a spirited drive thanks to 181 net horsepower.
- The UXh comes standard with all-wheel drive so you can confidently tackle the roads when the weather creates unfavorable conditions.
- For even more advanced performance, the UXh F SPORT adds active sound control to block road noise as well as an adaptive variable suspension for the smoothest ride possible.
The sharp exterior of the 2024 UXh is highlighted by various upscale elements that are both functional and attractive.
- You can choose from a gorgeous palette of colours for your new UXh, including unique hues like Nori Green Pearl and Cadmium Orange in addition to multiple two-tone options that give the SUV a Black roof.
- Standard exterior features include roof rails, a power slide/tilt moonroof, power-adjustable heated mirrors, rain-sensing wipers, and bi-beam LED headlamps.
- UXh F SPORT models add even more sophistication with available elements like an adaptive front lighting system, triple LED headlamps, a radiator grille, wheel arch molding, fog lamps, and exclusive 18-inch alloy wheels.
The 2024 Lexus UXh cabin has room for up to five people and plenty of premium finishes and amenities to impress anyone who steps inside.
- Up front are eight-way power-adjustable seats that are heated and ventilated, letting you get comfortable in any climate setting.
- Speaking of climate, the standard dual-zone climate control system lets you and your front passenger set preferred temperatures.
- The rear 60/40 seats can fold down entirely to give you a total 486 litres of cargo space; when you lift the cargo deck, you’ll add 26% more cargo room.
- Standard luxury amenities on the UXh include NuLuxe™ seats, a heated and leather-wrapped steering wheel, and an auto-dimming rear view mirror.
- UXh F SPORT models add deluxe features like a driver seat memory system and a head-up display.
Stay connected to your life and the world around you every time you get inside the new Lexus UXh.
- The standard Lexus Interface system gives you wireless smartphone connectivity via Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™ so you can see your favourite apps directly on the 8-inch HD touch-screen display.
- This system also comes with Lexus Assistant, which is a voice-controlled feature that can help with sending messages, checking the weather, and updating navigation.
- Additional standard technology features for the 2024 UXh include a six-speaker audio system, SiriusXM® satellite radio, Bluetooth® capability, and USB audio input.
In addition to entertainment, the tech in the 2024 UXh also works to keep you safe.
- The standard Lexus Safety System+ 2.5 comes with features like:
- Pre-Collision System with Pedestrian & Bicycle Detection
- Lane Tracing Assist
- Automatic High Beam
- Lane Departure Alert with Steering Assist and Road Edge Detection
- All-Speed Range Dynamic Radar Cruise Control
- To help make parking less stressful, add the available Intuitive Parking Assist with Auto Braking, which will warn you when vehicles and objects are too close and can help you brake when needed.
2024 Lexus UXh near me
If you’d like to learn more about the 2024 Lexus UXh or if you want to see this beautiful crossover in person, feel free to visit our team at Lexus Downtown in Toronto, Ontario.