This site was designed for the latest version of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Internet Explorer (version 10+). Some features may not work correctly in your browser.OK
740 Dundas St. E, Toronto, ON M5A 2C3
Sales: (416) 603-9100
Service & Parts: (416) 603-9153
With so many variables at hand, the more information one has when it comes to parts for your vehicle, the better. Here are some of the most frequently asked questions of our Parts Manager & his team:
1. What type or brand of parts does Lexus Downtown have in inventory?
We only sell genuine Lexus parts
2. What is the warranty on parts bought at Lexus Downtown?
Lexus Parts Warranty is now 2 Years/40,000 km, for new service replacement parts purchased and installed at a Lexus Dealer. For customers who want to take the part(s) with them, the Parts Warranty for Cash and Carry transactions will be 1 year/20,000km
3. Can I get parts through a Toyota dealership since there is one closer to where I live?
Yes and No: only certain mechanical parts are shared between Lexus and Toyota so speak with a member of our Parts Department to confirm if the part you need is exclusive to Lexus or not.
4. Is there any price difference if I am getting the part from a Toyota dealership?
No. Price points are the same regardless of purchase location.
5. How long do I have to wait for a special ordered part?
It usually takes one day to get most parts delivered once ordered but depending on the part and where it is shipping from, it could take up to four business days (the Parts Department will be able to give you a more precise delivery date once the part requested is located).