Lexus Car Lineup
The Lexus car lineup is quite expansive compared to many other automakers. If you’re looking for a luxury sedan, consider any of these well-appointed vehicles — all offered here at Lexus Downtown.
2023 Lexus ES
The midsize Lexus ES offers three different powertrains surrounded by a striking exterior design.
- The ES 250 AWD model has a 2.5-litre engine that gets 203 horsepower and 9.5 L/100 km in the city.
- Going up a bit in terms of power is the ES 350 and its 3.5-litre V6 that delivers 302 horsepower and 10.7 L/100 km in the city.
- If you favor efficiency, the ES 300h features the Lexus Hybrid Drive, getting 215 net horsepower and a fuel rating of 5.5 L/100 km in the city.
- Beyond its powertrains, the 2023 ES has an elegant exterior with 17- to 19-inch wheels, new Bi-LED BladeScan™ headlamps, and a coupe-like silhouette.
- The cabin can be filled with many outstanding features like the new Lexus Interface with wireless smartphone connectivity as well as premium amenities like semi-aniline leather seats and a Mark Levinson™ 17-speaker audio system.
2023 Lexus IS
Provocative and powerful, the Lexus IS brings superb style in a small package.
- Available with three different powertrains, the 2023 IS offers the following engines: 2.0-litre four-cylinder, 3.5-litre V6, and a robust 5.0-litre V8.
- Fuel economy is best on the IS 300 RWD, getting 11.0 L/100 km in the city and 7.6 L/100 km on the highway.
- The IS 500 offers the most power with its V8 engine, delivering 472 horsepower and an interior tachometer cluster to keep track of your driving stats.
- Technology is plentiful in the Lexus IS, with standard amenities like a 10-speaker audio system, Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™, and SiriusXM® satellite radio at the ready.
- The cabin comes with premium eight-way, power-adjustable, heated, and ventilated front seats covered in NuLuxe™ trim.
- IS 350 AWD and IS 500 add a Driver Seat Memory System for added convenience when switching between drivers.
2023 Lexus RC
Another exciting option in the Lexus car lineup is the 2023 RC with its athletic design and peppy performance.
- Both trims of the 2023 Lexus RC come with a 3.5-litre V6 engine; however, the top RC 350 AWD boosts output by getting 311 horsepower over the standard 260 hp.
- Fuel economy is the same for both models at 12.2 L/100 km in the city and 9.0 L/100 km on the highway.
- The exterior can be painted in all kinds of alluring colours like F SPORT Flare Yellow, Infrared, and more.
- Accenting the body colour are exterior elements like 19-inch alloy wheels, LED cornering lamps, heated side mirrors, and a power slide/tilt moonroof.
- If you want the ultimate tech, the RC 350 AWD model has a large 10.3-inch touch screen as well as a 17-speaker Mark Levinson premium audio system.
2024 Lexus LC
Spirited driving is taken to the next level with the 2024 LC and its hybrid variant, the LC 500h.
- The gas-powered 5.0-litre V8 engine delivers a massive 471 horsepower and works with Active Noise Control to give you a peaceful yet exhilarating drive.
- Even as a hybrid model, the 2024 LC 500h still delivers thrills with its Lexus Hybrid Drive that gets 354 horsepower and 9.0 L/100 km in the city.
- This luxury grand tourer offers new Ultrasonic Blue Mica 2.0, Copper Crest, and Iridium exterior colours as well as large 21-inch forged aluminum alloy wheels.
- Inside, you’ll be surrounded by upscale materials and features like a huge 12.3-inch touch-screen display, a heated steering wheel, Lexus Climate Concierge, and much more.
Lexus Cars Near Me
You can learn more about any of these incredible Lexus sedans by contacting our team or by visiting us at Lexus Downtown in Toronto, Ontario.