Lexus Hybrid Lineup
LEXUS ELECTRIFIED VEHICLES
DRIVING THE FUTURE
We haven’t just imagined an electric future. For two decades, we’ve been crafting one. Our range of Lexus hybrid electric and battery electric vehicles continue to push boundaries, with no compromise on luxury, power or performance. Lexus offers the widest range of luxury Hybrid Electric vehicles of any luxury manufacturer in Canada. From high performance sports cars and luxury sedans to high-capacity SUVs, choosing one to fit your lifestyle has never been easier.
2023 Lexus UX 250h AWD
This boldly designed urban SUV is packed with city-smart tech and offers various features to suit your needs.
- With its Lexus Hybrid Drive system, the UXh can get as low as 5.7 L/100 km in the city and 6.2 L/100 km on the highway.
- Thanks to its sharp features — like the bold spindle grille, flared fenders, and aero stabilizing blade lights — the 2023 UXh stands out among the crowd of small luxury SUVs.
- The cabin features an 8-inch touch-screen display, a six-speaker audio system, and wireless Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™ to help you stay connected to the outside world.
- You can also upgrade to a 10-speaker premium sound system and sharp exterior elements on the UXh F SPORT series.
- Other tech systems include the standard Lexus Safety System+ 2.5, which comes with advanced features like Auto High-Beam, Pre-Collision System, Lane Departure with Steering Assist, and Dynamic Radar Cruise Control.
2023 Lexus NX 350h
Next up in size is the Lexus NXh, which builds on the iconic Lexus NX with a hybrid drive system.
- The 2023 NX 350h, which is equipped with standard AWD, can get as low as 5.7 L/100 km in the city and 6.4 L/100 km on the highway thanks to its hybrid powertrain.
- The NXh offers up room for five passengers and opens up to 1,328 litres of space with the rear seats folded down.
- When it comes to tech, the standard Lexus Interface includes helpful premium features like a 9.8-inch HD touch-screen display, Lexus Assistant, wireless Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™, and more.
- Comfortable heated NuLuxe™ front seats will be incredibly convenient to have on chilly Toronto days.
- The NXh is equipped with Lexus Safety Sense+ 3.0, the most advanced safety system from the brand, with an enhanced Pre-Collision System.
2023 Lexus NX 450h+
If you want to go the extra mile and opt for a plug-in hybrid model, the 2023 NX 450h+ is your best option in the luxury SUV segment.
- With its PHEV powertrain, you’ll still have an exhilarating time behind the wheel thanks to a combined 304 horsepower.
- Style comes standard thanks to ambient illumination and Dark Prism decorative trim on the outside of the SUV.
- Select the available Executive or F SPORT Series 3 packages for exclusive design elements like Dark Grey and Silver machine finished 20-inch alloy wheels, premium triple-beam LED headlamps, and more.
- Everyone will appreciate the leather seating and rear USB chargers while you and your front-seat passenger get to enjoy heated and ventilated seats.
- The expansive 14-inch HD touch-screen display is where you can utilize the Lexus Interface, which includes Lexus Assistant, Safety Connect, Service Connect, Remote Connect, Drive Connect, and wireless Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™.
2023 Lexus RX 350h
One of the largest hybrid SUVs available from Lexus is the 2023 RXh, which has been redesigned for this model year!
- Even though it is larger, the RXh still delivers 6.3 L/100 km in the city and 6.8 L/100 km on the highway.
- Along with all that room inside the cabin, you and your passengers will appreciate standard features like a moonroof, a heated steering wheel, and an eight-way power driver’s seat with Driver Seat Memory.
- Electronic AWD with Drive Mode Select (Sport, Eco, and Normal modes) gives you extra confidence on the road and lets you choose your ideal drive settings.
- Of course, the RXh is advanced and safe, coming with standard features like wireless smartphone connectivity, a 12-speaker audio system, and Lexus Safety System+ 3.0.
2023 Lexus RX 500h
Another available grade for the 2023 RXh is the RX 500h. This more powerful option boasts a similar new striking design with a boosted powertrain.
- Powering the RX 500h is the Lexus Hybrid Drive, which generates 367 net horsepower and gets 8.7 L/100 km in the city and 8.4 L/100 km on the highway.
- The standard power rear door with a kick sensor makes it easy to access the cargo area with your hands full.
- In regards to tech, you’ll have convenient features like wireless charging, a large 14-inch HD touch-screen display, HD radio, and SiriusXM® satellite radio.
- Interior comfort is elevated with things like 3-Zone automatic climate control, a heated 3-spoke F SPORT steering wheel, 64-colour thematic ambient illumination, and smooth leather seats that are heated and ventilated for all.
2023 Lexus ES
You don’t simply want to travel in Toronto – you want to own the road in front of you. For that, you must try the new 2023 Lexus ES, a striking and sporty sedan that is as smooth, powerful and intelligent as it looks.
- The ES 300h sips petrol at 5.5 L/100 km in the city and 5.2 L/100 km on the highway. But you still get thrilling performance with 215 horsepower thanks to the Lexus Hybrid Electric System.
- An available Luxury Package builds on the premium personality of the Lexus ES 300h with triple LED headlights, adaptive front lighting and 18-inch aluminum alloy wheels.
- Every 2023 Lexus ES is standard with Lexus Safety System+ 2.5, which includes more than half a dozen driver assist safety features.
- Interior comfort is the first priority of the 2023 Lexus ES, with standard 10-way power adjustable front seats with heating and ventilation.