Lexus Safety System+
You can drive with complete confidence thanks to the intelligent systems that you’ll find within the Lexus Safety System+. Depending on the model you choose, you’ll get either LSS+ 2.5 or the latest LSS+ 3.0; here’s what they offer.
Lexus Safety System+ 2.5
LSS+ 2.5 was introduced in 2021 on the Lexus IS and enhanced many of the existing Lexus safety features.
- Pre-Collision System with Pedestrian (Daytime and Low-Light) & Daytime Bicycle Detection, Intersection Support, and Emergency Steering Assist: This feature keeps an eye out for various people and vehicles ahead of you. If needed, the system will help you steer away from danger or alert you to help avoid an accident.
- Lane Tracing Assist with Enhanced Line & Road Recognition: Available on both LSS+ 2.5 and LSS+ 3.0, this feature keeps you centred in your lane. It uses cameras and sensors to monitor lines on the road and can even keep you in the right spot when the markings have been temporarily disrupted.
- All-Speed Dynamic Radar Cruise Control with Curve Speed Management: This is also on both LSS+ 2.5 and LSS+ 3.0. When you’re cruising, this feature will monitor traffic and adjust your speed as needed when getting close to other cars or when traveling around corners.
Lexus Safety System+ 3.0
Taking things to an even higher standard of safety is the LSS+ 3.0 system, which can be found on many 2022 and 2023 Lexus models.
- Pre-Collision System with Forward Collision Warning and Automatic Emergency Braking: The PCS system can detect both pedestrians and bicyclists, and will automatically stop the vehicle when need to avoid collisions.
- Road Sign Assist: This helpful feature will scan road signs when you’re traveling and deliver this information — like speed limits — to your instrument panel or available Head Up Display.
- Intelligent High Beam Headlamps: The LSS+ 3.0 system exclusively comes with Intelligent High Beam Headlamps that optimize light distribution automatically by putting light on the road ahead instead of oncoming vehicles.
Lexus vehicles near me
If you would like to learn more about any of these Lexus safety features or if you’d like to experience them during a test drive, contact our team or come visit us at Lexus Downtown in Toronto, Ontario.