Lexus SUV Lineup
2023 Lexus NX
The Lexus NX was crafted to make every journey memorable through its dynamic handling and comfortable, well-appointed cabin.
- Choose from four energetic powertrains, including the first-ever plug-in hybrid electric vehicle (PHEV) from Lexus.
- Get incredible efficiency, including 5.7 L/100 km in the city and 6.4 L/100 km on the highway with the NX 350h.
- The visually stunning exterior can be painted in 10 different colours, including F SPORT Cadmium Orange and Grecian Water.
- Inside, select one of the four appealing seat colours and accent trimming like open pore wood or aluminum.
- Connect to the 2023 NX via the Lexus Interface, which comes with a 9.8-inch touch-screen display and Lexus Assistant.
- Standard feature highlights include a heated steering wheel, wireless Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™, and Lexus Safety System+ 3.0.
2023 Lexus RX
A larger option than the NX is the Lexus RX — a crossover that was completely redesigned for the 2023 model year.
- The all-new RX 500h F SPORT Performance model hosts a powerful 2.4-litre turbo engine and hybrid system to deliver 367 horsepower.
- The best fuel economy comes from the RX 350h and its hybrid powertrain that gets 6.3 L/100 km in the city and 6.8 L/100 km on the highway.
- When it comes to style, the 2023 RX maintains its Lexus design cues with unique colours like Copper Crest, Nori Green Pearl, and Nightfall Mica.
- Also new for 2023 is the Lexus Interface multimedia system with a natural language Intelligent Assistant for things like media, communication, and navigation.
- Rounding out the updates is the advanced Lexus Safety System+ 3.0 driver-assist technology suite with smart systems like All-Speed Dynamic Radar Cruise Control with new Curve Speed Management as well as Pre-Collision System with a new Motorcycle Detection feature.
2023 Lexus UX
Available in a single hybrid trim level, UX 250h AWD, the 2023 Lexus UX is a subcompact crossover that’s big on affordable luxury.
- With its self-charging hybrid electric system, you can expect to get 5.7 L/100 km in the city and 6.2 L/100 km on the highway.
- The Lexus Interface comes with an 8-inch HD touch-screen display and trial subscriptions of Remote Connect, Service Connect, and Safety Connect.
- Helpful standard Lexus Safety System+ 2.5 features include Automatic High Beam, a Pre-Collision System with Pedestrian and Bicycle Detection, and a Blind Spot Monitor System.
- Standard highlights include eight-way power-adjustable front seats, wireless Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™ compatibility, and heated and ventilated front NuLuxe™ seats.
2023 Lexus GX
If you need a large-and-in-charge luxury SUV, look to the commanding and capable Lexus GX.
- The 2023 GX 460 4WD is the only trim available, but it is fully equipped to tackle tough terrain and has an interior that’s filled with standard amenities.
- Under the hood is a powerful 4.6-litre V8 engine that delivers 301 horsepower and a 6,499-pound towing capacity.
- Even with its large size, the Rear Air Suspension and Kinetic Dynamic Suspension System make for an incredibly smooth ride.
- The available Black Line Edition gives the GX an ultra-sleek look with all-black accents from front to back.
- Some of the more unique standard features include Remote Touch Interface with a 10.3-inch touch-screen display, Driver Seat Memory, and a power moonroof.
Lexus SUVs Near Me
To learn more about any of these models, visit us or contact our team at Lexus Downtown in Toronto, Ontario.